If you like THE BAND, you'll love The THE BAND Band, the only nationally touring band dedicated exclusively to the accurate reproduction of The Band's music. Visit www.thethebandband.com to hear The BAND Band's music and to view videos and photos.
Important info: seating and ticketing
- General admission seats are in the front half of the house. They are first-come, first-served, no reservations.
- Tables are approximately 24" in diameter and have 4 seats each. Tables are in the rear half of the house.
- If you purchase 4 or more tickets, we will reserve a table for you and may combine tables. If you would like to be seated with friends who purchased table seats separately, e-mail us at [email protected] with the names of the purchasers, so we know who sits with whom.
- For large groups, we may substitute a rectangular table to accommodate everyone. It's important to let us know if you have a large group to make this a smoother process.
- If you purchase fewer than 4 table seats, you might sit with other people and make new friends. Hey, it's a party.
- All ticket sales are final.
About The BAND Band
Since 2007, The THE BAND Band has been bringing The Band’s music to life with authentic, true-to-form renditions of their extraordinary repertoire. From hit songs such as "The Weight," "Up On Cripple Creek," and "The Night They Drove Old Dixie Down" and deep cuts from their classic albums, to the historic collaborations with Bob Dylan, The THE BAND Band delivers with the passion and commitment for which The Band was renowned.
Gary Solomon, co-founder of The THE BAND Band, was a 19 year old kid from New York when he found himself in the audience at The Last Waltz at San Francisco’s Winterland Arena on Thanksgiving Day in 1976. "I was in the right place at the right time," Solomon says. “I knew then that The Last Waltz would prove to be a concert for the ages. Immediately after the show, I wrote in a letter to my friends back home that ’I have just come from the most incredible musical happening I have ever experienced, or probably ever will.’ I was so blown away by the experience of being at The Last Waltz, I wanted to tell the whole world about it. I guess I still do."
Now 61, Solomon has been leading the tribute band he co-founded with lifelong friend Jack Kraft, gaining critical acclaim since they started touring in 2007. “It began as a labor of love, but after a few local gigs, it started taking on a life of its own. Soon we had an agent, and we were taking it on the road. Now it’s been over 10 years, and people have taken notice. Our fans are as passionate about The Band as we are, and our shows feed off that common love for this great music.”
The BAND Band Members
The five members of The THE BAND Band – Solomon, Jack Kraft, Vinny Nicosia, Josh Radin, and Loren Korevec – are all singers and multi-instrumentalists, providing the skill and flexibility required to cover the myriad sounds that can be heard on any given Band recording. “We don’t play our versions of The Band’s songs, we play their versions,” Solomon offers. “We want to preserve the authenticity of their sound, their arrangements, and most importantly, the spirit of their live shows.
"The THE BAND Band really nails it. Their shows recapture the incredible vibe that was unique to The Band" - George Walsh, WCWP Radio, NY
"Sadly we'll never see or hear The Band perform live again, but if you want a close second and want to be transformed by the magic and spirit of their music...The THE BAND Band delivers…BIG TIME!" - Rex Fowler, Aztec Two-Step
“... Their show is an amazing recreation of the sound of The Band. We hear over and over “If you close your eyes, it’s The Band.” A real crowd favorite!” - Bill Brandenburg, Music on Main Street, Woodbridge, NJ